I often blog on random project management topics. Occasionally, I write a series of articles on a common theme, as I did on The Principles of Project Risk Management, earlier this year.
I am excited to announce my second series — The Smart Stakeholder Management Series — smart changes that you can make today to dramatically improve your project results. For the next three weeks, I will publish articles, videos, and freebies on Monday through Thursdays.
Colin Gautrey from Learn to Influence and I will be contributing to this series. I am super pumped about having Colin helping me lead this series. Why? Because I don’t know anyone who has more knowledge and experience in the realm of stakeholder management and influencing than Colin.
Colin and I will be covering a lot of ground. Here’s a list of the articles we will provide:
- Welcome to the Smart Stakeholder Management Series (Harry)
- Four Reasons Why You Struggle to Engage Stakeholders (Colin)
- How to Create and Use a Stakeholder Register (YouTube Video – Harry)
- What Project Managers Need to Know About Stakeholder Management (Colin)
- 10 Wonderful Ways to Make Your Stakeholders Happy (Harry)
- Responding to Unrealistic Demands (Colin)
- How to Turn Stakeholder Conflicts on its Head (Harry)
- Colin Gautrey on Influence (YouTube Video – Colin)
- 10 Beautiful Benefits to Stakeholder Management (Harry)
- Guilty of Annoying Your Stakeholders (Colin)
- Six Essential Requirements of an Influencing Strategy (Colin)
- Wrap Up for the Smart Stakeholder Management Series (Harry)