Harry Hall teaches project management and risk management workshops through a combination of lectures, videos, and group exercises. Half day and full day sessions. Some courses are offered as online instructor-led courses.
Harry Hall, PMP, PMI-RMP, ARM-E has served on the teaching faculty for organizations such as General Electric. Learn practical project management from an individual who has managed projects for more than 15 years.
- The PM Crash Course: Every year, thousands of people are thrust into managing projects at their companies. In fact, many are assigned to or placed in charge of high-profile projects, potentially worth millions of dollars – with no tools, no direction and little-structured training. In short order, they run into problems, and things spiral out of control.
If you want to improve your project results, you’re at the right place. In this workshop, you will have an opportunity to learn more about and engage with others on the topics such as stakeholder management, scope management, requirements management, and estimating projects. Course book: PM Crash Course
- The Essentials of Project Management Workshop: Learn the basics of project management enabling you to manage projects successfully from beginning to end. Topics include: how to develop a project charter, how to develop a project schedule, how to estimate projects, how to deliver projects faster, how to manage project risks, how to communicate more effectively, and strategies for staffing project teams.
- The Essentials of Project Risk Management Workshop: Learn how to 1) plan risk management, 2) identify Risks, 3) evaluate risks, 4) respond to risks, and 5) control risks. Reduce project uncertainty and deliver projects successfully.
- The Project Risk Management Short Course: Are you looking for ways to earn contact hours for a PMI exam? Are you looking for ways to earn PDUs? Are you preparing for the PMP or PMI-RMP exam? Perhaps you simply want to understand better how to apply practically project risk management. Well, I have great news! I am offering a short course on project risk management. This virtual course will consist of one pre-class video, four one-hour online classes, and an online group for weekly interaction. We will be using a great resource – The Project Standard for Project Risk Management. Earn 5 PDUs. Special pricing for PMI Chapters.
- The Project Management Professional Short Course: Are you planning to take the Project Management Professional (PMP) exam? Are you looking for ways to earn contact hours for the PMP exam? Need a little help but don’t want to travel or spend days in a classroom? This virtual course consists of six weeks of two-hour online classes (instructor led) and an online group for weekly interaction. Course books include the Project Management Body of Knowledge and the PMP Exam Prep book. Earn 15 PDUs. Special pricing for PMI Chapters.
- The Essentials of Enterprise Risk Management Workshop: Learn how to implement and mature an enterprise risk management (ERM) program. Topics include: how to get a comprehensive view of enterprise risks, how to integrate strategic risk management with enterprise risk management, linking risk exposures to strategic initiatives, reporting risk exposures to your board, simplifying and right-sizing your ERM program, tools and techniques for identifying and assessing risks, how to develop risk response plans, and how to evaluate the effectiveness of your ERM program.