Here are the steps to claim your free PDU(s) with PMI: (updated Dec 14 2022)
- Go to PMI.org and login
- Select myPMI, then Dashboard on the drop down
- Select PDUs, scroll down and select Report PDUs
- Select the Course or Training (in person or virtual classes) or Online or Digital Media (Pre-recorded Webinars, digital recordings) box, whichever is appropriate.
- In the Provider box, type “Project Risk Coach”.
- In the Title box, type the title of the course or webinar, for example: “Power Up Your Risk Management”.
- For the Description, you can use the one we’ve provided for the course. (Copy/paste works well.)
- Enter the Date Started and Date Completed.
- Enter PDUs Claimed.
- Finally, select the Submit button at the bottom of the page
Click here for an explanation and examples of the PMI Talent Triangle categories. In most cases, the Project Risk Coach courses and webinars are Ways of Working (Knowledge, skills, and behaviors related to specific domains of Project, Program, and Portfolio Management).