This course has been developed to help individuals who 1) are preparing for the PMI-RMP exam or 2) are preparing for the project risk management portion of the PMP exam or 3) wish to apply qualitative risk analysis to prioritize project risks quickly and improve project success.
Problems? Email me at email@example.com.
Discover the exact, proven system to engage stakeholders, improve collaboration, and initiate projects. Welcome to the What, Why, & How of Powerful Project Charters! Includes my e-Book: Start Writing Your Project Charters Today.
In this course, discover ten things successful project managers never tolerate and improve your project success!
This course shows you — no matter how long you’ve been managing projects — how to use your interpersonal skills to build high-performing, unified teams.
Learn to develop and mature soft skills such as communication, influencing, decision making, cultural awareness, trust-building, and coaching. Learn to get results and advance your career.
What you’ll learn:
- How to exceed expectations while avoiding scope creep.
- 10 practical ways to improve your project meetings.
- The secrets of overcoming debilitating meeting behaviors such as unclear purpose, topic-hopping, indecision, and unclear direction.
- How RAID can greatly improve your project meetings.
- Three ways to improve trust in your teams.
- Project execution is the best time to start identifying risks, right? Wrong! I’ll explain why starting early is essential.
- There are 66 communication channels for a 12 person team. Learn how to create smaller, productive teams without leaving key stakeholders out of the picture.
- Ten ways to thank your team members (many ideas that cost very little).
- Some project managers try to squeeze every ounce out of their team members. I’ll explain why taking care of your teams makes more sense.
- Twelve reasons risk management can become ineffective and what you can do about each.
- Three ways to increase respect within your teams.
- What you should avoid when removing an individual from your project team.
- Four things to do when coaching an irresponsible team member.
- The one core value that is essential when dealing with conflict, stress, and challenges.
- Three decision methods and when to use each.
- How to put the pieces together and take action that drives better results.
While the book is not required for taking this course, you will find it helpful—The Purpose Drive Project Manager. I share tips, tools, and techniques that you can apply to achieve your project objectives and improve your success. This book is a practical go-to guide, offering useful and actionable advice for common project problems. Click here to grab the Kindle version.