Well, it’s the time of the year when I evaluate my blog in preparation for the coming year. I want to make sure that I understand your topics of interest.
Thank you for a great year! I had more than 20,000 visitors this year. For some bloggers, this number is small. For me, I am amazed that this many people from all over the world visit my site. Visitors spent on average four and one-half minutes per visit.
The top countries included:
• The United States (8,102)
• India (1,446)
• Canada (1,197)
• The United Kingdom (1,137)
The top organizations were cable and communications companies.
Here are my top 20 blog posts and my observations:
1. Evaluating Risks Using Qualitative Risk Analysis (updated 1/27/15)
2. Evaluating Risks Using Quantitative Risk Analysis (8/3/14)
3. How to Determine Project Budget Reserves (2/14/14)
4. 10 Simple Ways to Thank Your Team (1/25/14)
5. Ask the Right Questions At the Right Time (8/30/14)
6. What’s New in the PMI-RMP Exam? (2/7/14)
7. The Beginner’s Guide to Trello (5/14/14)
8. The Risk Management Plan (12/28/12)
9. How to Develop a Project Charter (7/26/14)
10. 12 Good Reasons You Are Struggling With Small Projects (8/9/14)
11. How to Advance Your Project Management Career (8/16/14)
12. 7 Ways to Treat Risks (7/28/14)
13. 10 Habits of Highly Effective Project Managers (10/4/14)
14. Owning the Project Gaps (9/21/14)
15. The Curse of Project Management Knowledge (9/6/14)
16. How to Build a Risk Register (3/7/14)
17. 10 Great Excuses Not to Mature as a Project Manager (11/1/14)
18. How Process Mapping Saved the Day (5/1/14)
19. 7 Benefits of Keeping a Project Journal (8/3/13)
20. 7 Ways to Identify Risks (5/7/14)
Based on the list, here are my observations. I welcome your additional comments below.
Thanks again for being a part of this community. I am excited about 2015!
Question: If you blog on project management, what were your most popular blog posts this year?