About this LinkedIn group:
For project managers LIVING IN THE UNITED STATES who have obtained or seeking to obtain the PMI-RMP Credential. Additionally, you will learn to apply project risk management in a balanced and practical manner.
This group is open for new members but will be unlisted once we have 100 members. The group will be listed/opened again in July 2020.
How this Group is Different
First of all, we will discuss the application of project risk management in the United States. Second, members will receive weekly project risk management videos and articles. Third, this will be a smaller group than other LinkedIn PMI-RMP groups, allowing you to meet other professionals with similar interests.
1. Please introduce yourself when you join. Where do you live in the United States? What industry are you in or what kinds of projects do you manage? A fun fact about YOU!
2. Share tips and strategies for preparing for the PMI-RMP exam.
3. Share blog articles, videos, courses, and webinars related to project risk management on our SHARING DAY every Tuesday.
4. Ask questions or share your wisdom about the application of project risk management.
5. Let us know when you pass the PMI-RMP exam so we can celebrate with you.
6. Be respectful to other group members.
7. Invite other U.S. project managers to join this group.
I conduct an annual reader survey each year. For the last few years, I've seen that most of my readers are on LinkedIn (much more so than Facebook). Plus, LinkedIn provides a stronger platform for professional networking.
Why U.S. Project Managers?
The majority of my audience lives in the U.S. Therefore, this is simply my target audience.