Project Risk Coach Guest Post Guidelines
Thank you for writing a guest post for the Project Risk Coach website. I appreciate your contributions and leadership in the world of project management.
What kind of content do you accept?
The focus on the Project Risk Coach website is project risk management. So, anything that helps project managers plan, identify, evaluate, respond to, and monitor project risks would be great. Additionally, you may write on any project management or leadership topics.
- Guest posts usually have 400 words or more.
- Provide a brief author bio. Feel free to add a Call to Action (e.g., link to one of your articles or to follow you on Twitter).
- I will likely copyedit your post for grammar, punctuation, and spelling. If I make substantive changes (unlikely), I will email the post back to you for your approval before posting.
- I may provide a short introduction or conclusion to your post to provide context or the rationale as to why I think the post is important. I will make sure that my comments are set off from yours stylistically, so my readers are clear that these are mine and not yours.
- Please send me the article in the body of the email. DO NOT include it as an attachment. Also, please do not include HTML coding.
- Use H2 or H3 sub-headings
- Make sure you include your author bio.
- Send me the article to email@example.com.
Once the article is posted, please help me promote the article through your newsletter, emails, and social media channels.