Every month or so, I like to provide you with a digest of featured articles on a particular topic. LEADERSHIP is this month’s topic.
Think you’re not a leader because you are not in senior management? Think again. Leaders are individuals who influence others, no matter where they are in an organization.
“Leadership is not about titles, positions or flowcharts. It is about one life influencing another.” John C. Maxwell
How does leadership fit in the world of projects? The focus of project management is helping an organization achieve its project objectives. Leaders define and cast the vision, whether at an enterprise level, department level, or project team level. Leaders then support their teams to make the vision a reality.
- The secret to authentic leadership in projects (Susanne Madsen)
- Leaders, It’s Time To Make Work Meaningful Again (Tanveer Naseer)
- 9 Things Great Leaders Say Every Day (Inc.)
- 44 Inspiring John C. Maxwell Quotes for Leadership Success (Inc.)
- What Bothers Us Most About Our Leaders (Forbes)
- Be a Leader – Not Just a Project Manager (projectmanagers.net)
- Are You Creating Value Through Your Leadership? (Tanveer Naseer)
- 10 Ways to Create an Irresistibly Great Workplace (Lolly Daskal)
Question: What three words would you use to describe project leadership?