Have you ever reported to multiple project stakeholders and none of them agree on 1) the timeframe, 2) the budget, or 3) the first priority of the project! If yes, Six Proven Ways to Boost Project Success is just for you.
This online video course contains solutions to common project problems. Six Proven Ways to Boost Project Success will enable you to complete projects in a more timely manner with fewer headaches and less stress and anxiety.
I have taught this course to 100s of project managers, and now it’s available to you. Watch at your convenience and as many times as you like!
WHAT THIS COURSE HAS TO OFFER
Six Proven Ways to Boost Project Success reveals solutions to six common project problems
that will help you become an exceptional project manager.
- STAKEHOLDER DISRUPTION. Learn to identify stakeholders, which stakeholders matter, eight common stakeholder mistakes, and how to manage stakeholders more effectively.
- LACK OF CLARITY. Many project teams start out with a fuzzy understanding of why the project is being undertaken. Learn to work with your teams and other stakeholders to clarify your projects early.
- LACK OF COMMUNICATION. Ninety percent of a project manager’s job is communications. Learn 8 ways to improve communication. Learn to define and maintain communication plans.
- LACK OF KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS. Project managers are pressured to deliver projects quickly. Maximize your productivity with four strategies to deliver projects faster and five tips for staffing project teams.
- LACK OF CERTAINTY. When is risk exposure greatest in a project? Learn when to start project risk management, who should be involved, how to reduce uncertainty, and what to include in your risk management plans.
- UNORGANIZED CHANGE. Is scope creep a constant source of irritation for your organization? I’ll teach you how to bring order to the change process and how to track and report changes.
[endorsement cite=”Alison Mills-Long” byline=”VP/BankCard Vendor Relationship Manager | President, PMI Columbus, GA Chapter”]Harry has led many workshops for the Columbus, GA PMI Chapter as he is one of the most requested facilitators. He is wonderful to work with in customizing workshops for our chapter members and always delivers a quality program. Harry has a wealth of knowledge and experience from which we all benefit in his workshops.[/endorsement]
[endorsement cite=”Kathi Soniat” byline=”VP Membership, PMI Palmetto Chapter”]Harry was one of our top speakers at the PMI Palmetto Chapter Annual Symposium for two years running. He presented both “Managing Enterprise Changes” and “The Soft Side of Project Management – Leading with the Heart” at our event. I personally enjoyed his presentations, but I also volunteered on the attendee committee and tallied the results of our survey at the end of the event. Harry consistently received some of the highest ratings both years.[/endorsement]
A Course For All Skill Levels
Six Proven Ways to Boost Project Success consists of information for people with all skill levels whether you’ve been managing projects one year or managing projects several years. This course will benefit you, your teams, and help you advance your career. Earn 2 PDUs.
A Course Based on Proven Methods
Have you mapped out ways to boost your project success and your project performance? Are you still wondering how a few project managers perform unbelievably well while others find it difficult to progress, despite their great efforts? Learn proven methods that are being used in a variety of industries and organizations. This course includes 11 videos, templates, and a personal action plan journal — all designed to enable you to build top-performing teams.
A Word From the Developer
“I love to teach project management and to see the excitement and enthusiasm of individuals as they learn new project tips, tools, and techniques that will enable them to manage their projects successfully. I hope you enjoy the course!” –Harry Hall, PMP, PMI-RMP
WHY WAIT? BUY NOW!
Why put off taking your career to the next level? You can pay what you want for Six Proven Ways to Boost Project Success. Not in a good position financially? Take the course for FREE! If you pay, the course comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.