Harry Hall, PMP, PMI-RMP
"Eighty-three percent of organizations that are high performers in project management practice risk management frequently while just 49 percent of low performers do so. The practice contributes to a handsome payoff: high performers meet their goals 2.5 times more often and waste 13 times less money than low performers" as found in the PMI Pulse of the Profession® report.
Ready to talk about project risk management training for you and your organization? Email me at email@example.com. Your contact information will not be used for marketing purposes.
Need an Engaging Project Risk Management
Speakers make or break events. Finding the right speaker with the right message for your audience is essential for successful events. If your audience includes project managers, risk managers, or individuals looking for ways to improve their risk management knowledge and skills, you are in the right place.
Popular Project Risk Management Topics
PMI-RMP® Exam Prep (online course)
The Essentials of Project Risk Management (four-hour workshop)
How to Categorize, Assess, & Prioritize Project Risks (one-hour presentation or four hour workshop)
7 FAQs – Project Risk Management (one-hour presentation)
How to Recover Troubled Projects (online or one-hour presentation)
Zoom Presentations & Workshops
Many PMI Chapters continue to have virtual meetings and presentations. Accordingly, I continue to present via Zoom Meetings. And though these events are virtual, they are engaging. No one wants to just see a talking head, right?
It is my aim in every speech to provide tips, tools, and techniques that participants can put to use immediately. I often provide blog posts prior to my engagement to help promote the event and help prepare the attendees for the topic.
I strive to provide value before, during and after the engagement. Each speech or workshop is designed to inspire, encourage, and enable participants to achieve their personal and professional goals.
President, Middle Georgia Internal Auditors Chapter
Harry spoke at our recent virtual quarterly meeting of the Institute of Internal Auditors - Middle Georgia Chapter. Although the session was virtual, it was quite interactive, and our chapter members seemed to enjoy the topic (Jumpstart an ERM Program) and the presentation. We have received very positive feedback from several members on the presentation. We look forward to inviting Harry to speak at another chapter event in the future.
Harry Hall was a speaker at our annual PMI Palmetto Symposium. Harry’s speaking style is personable, with relevant stories and actionable take-aways. His topic of risk is well-presented and relevant to both the project manager and most business professionals. We had the pleasure of having Harry speak in past years and he always received high marks from our attendees, so we were very pleased he could join our event.
Past President, PMI Palmetto Chapter
Thank you for your great presentation today on Enterprise Risk Management. I took notes throughout your presentation. I really appreciate your approach to teaching and you have so much practical experience that comes across in your presentation.
Associate Internal Auditor at Mercer University
What You Can Expect
As we plan and execute your event, here is what you can expect:
- Prompt and professional replies to phone calls and email messages.
- A phone consultation prior to your event to understand the needs of your audience and your “it would be a home run if…” criteria.
- An announcement about your event on my website and social media channels. (Assuming that your event is open to the public and you’d like additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared and dynamically delivered presentation focused on the unique needs of your audience and the outcomes you want.
- Full engagement with the event planners and attendees before, during and after the event.
- If requested, a custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees, which will include the slides, along with links to books, articles, and other resources mentioned.
- Follow-up communication after the event to make sure that I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
1 Hour presentation
Zoom/Ecamm Live Presentation
4 hour workshop
Zoom/Ecamm Live Workshop
8 hour workshop
Zoom/Ecamm Live Workshop
I speak to University/College classes for free.