Looking for a Speaker or Trainer?
Speakers make or break events. Finding the right speaker with the right message for your audience is essential for successful events. If your audience includes project managers, risk managers, or individuals looking for ways to improve their leadership and productivity, you are in the right place.
Popular Project Risk Management Topics
My topics include project management, risk management, change management, leadership, and productivity. Some of my most popular topics include:
- How to Categorize, Assess, & Prioritize Project Risks
- The Essentials of Project Risk Management
- How to Jumpstart an ERM Program
- Leading With the Heart (The Soft Side of Project Management)
It is my aim in every speech to provide tips, tools, and techniques that participants can put to use immediately. I often provide blog posts prior to my engagement to help promote the event and help prepare the attendees for the topic.
I also can provide a web page for participants to review after the event. The web page will be specially designed to reinforce key principles.
As you can see, I strive to provide value before, during and after the engagement. Each speech or workshop is designed to inspire, encourage, and enable participants to achieve their personal and professional goals.
President, Middle Georgia Internal Auditors Chapter
Harry spoke at our recent virtual quarterly meeting of the Institute of Internal Auditors - Middle Georgia Chapter. Although the session was virtual, it was quite interactive, and our chapter members seemed to enjoy the topic (Jumpstart an ERM Program) and the presentation. We have received very positive feedback from several members on the presentation. We look forward to inviting Harry to speak at another chapter event in the future.
Harry Hall was a speaker at our annual PMI Palmetto Symposium. Harry’s speaking style is personable, with relevant stories and actionable take-aways. His topic of risk is well-presented and relevant to both the project manager and most business professionals. We had the pleasure of having Harry speak in past years and he always received high marks from our attendees, so we were very pleased he could join our event.
Past President, PMI Palmetto Chapter
Past President, Chattanooga PMI Chapter
I've received many outstanding responses from participants concerning Harry's Project Risk Management training.
Thank you for your great presentation today on Enterprise Risk Management. I took notes throughout your presentation. I really appreciate your approach to teaching and you have so much practical experience that comes across in your presentation.
Associate Internal Auditor at Mercer University
What You Can Expect
As we plan and execute your event, here is what you can expect:
- Prompt and professional replies to phone calls and email messages.
- A phone consultation prior to your event to understand the needs of your audience and your “it would be a home run if…” criteria.
- An announcement about your event on my website and social media channels. (Assuming that your event is open to the public and you’d like additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared and dynamically delivered presentation focused on the unique needs of your audience and the outcomes you want.
- Full engagement with the event planners and attendees before, during and after the event.
- If requested, a custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees, which will include the slides, along with links to books, articles, and other resources mentioned.
- Follow-up communication after the event to make sure that I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
2 Hour presentation
Zoom/Ecamm Live Presentation
4 hour workshop
Zoom/Ecamm Live Workshop
8 hour workshop
Zoom/Ecamm Live Workshop
I speak to University/College classes for free.
Harry Hall, PMP, PMI-RMP
I love to teach. And it shows in surveys that are conducted after my speaking and training events. I am always humbled by the positive ratings and comments. If you need a speaker or trainer for an upcoming project management event, let's talk.