About Speaking Services
Speakers make or break events. Finding the right speaker with the right message for your audience is essential for successful events. If your audience includes project managers, risk managers, or individuals looking for ways to improve their leadership and productivity, you are in the right place.
Popular Project Risk Management Topics
My topics include project management, risk management, change management, leadership, and productivity. Some of my most popular topics include:
- How to Categorize, Assess, & Prioritize Project Risks
- The Essentials of Project Risk Management
- Leading With the Heart (The Soft Side of Project Management)
It is my aim in every speech to provide tips, tools, and techniques that participants can put to use immediately. I often provide blog posts prior to my engagement to help promote the event and help prepare the attendees for the topic.
I also can provide a web page for participants to review after the event. The web page will be specially designed to reinforce key principles.
As you can see, I strive to provide value before, during and after the engagement. Each speech or workshop is designed to inspire, encourage, and enable participants to achieve their personal and professional goals.
What You Can Expect
As we plan and execute your event, here is what you can expect:
- Prompt and professional replies to phone calls and email messages.
- A phone consultation prior to your event to understand the needs of your audience and your “it would be a home run if…” criteria.
- An announcement about your event on my website and social media channels. (Assuming that your event is open to the public and you’d like additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared and dynamically delivered presentation focused on the unique needs of your audience and the outcomes you want.
- Full engagement with the event planners and attendees before, during and after the event.
- If requested, a custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees, which will include the slides, along with links to books, articles, and other resources mentioned.
- Follow-up communication after the event to make sure that I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
Harry Hall was a speaker at our annual PMI Palmetto Symposium. Harry’s speaking style is personable, with relevant stories and actionable take-aways. His topic of risk is well-presented and relevant to both the project manager and most business professionals. We had the pleasure of having Harry speak in past years and he always received high marks from our attendees, so we were very pleased he could join our event. -Kathi Soniat, Past President, PMI Palmetto Chapter
Harry has led many workshops for the Columbus, GA PMI Chapter as he is one of the most requested facilitators. He is wonderful to work with in customizing workshops for our chapter members and always delivers a quality program. Harry has a wealth of knowledge and experience from which we all benefit in his workshops. -Alison Mills-Long, VP/BankCard Vendor Relationship Manager | Past President, PMI Columbus, GA Chapter
"I've received many outstanding responses from participants concerning Harry's Project Risk Management training." - Lanny Wingrove, Past President - Chattanooga PMI Chapter
Ready to talk? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let's discuss your next project management event. Your contact information will not be used for marketing purposes.
Harry Hall, PMP, PMI-RMP
Risks derail our projects. We make project risk management easy to understand and practical to apply, putting you in the driver's seat. If you have an upcoming project management event, let's discuss risk management topics for your one of your upcoming project management events.